Thursday, September 21, 2006

Little Bird woke me up

This morning I woke up because of a loud noise. At first I couldn't figure out what it is. I thought it might be a giant moth stuck at our window fluttering around but even though it was way too loud. So I went to the window and what did I find...a little bird sitting on our window frame. It was trapped between the window and the shutter. I wonder how it came through the shutter cause there is only a tiny gap beneath...
Anyways, I quickly took some pictures and set it free. Thnx for waking me up little bird ^^

7 comments:

Ken said...

Mate, your work blows me away! Im not sure if ive been on your blog before, But i definetlyt seen your work on an art forum somewhere. Its awsome! your painting skills are ace.

Thanks for visiting my blog, and! What a great way to be woken up! Fantastic!

Unknown said...

soo cute!! Just like the opening scene in Cinderella!! :) HE ! HE!!

Ken said...

hahaha are you comparing Goro to cindarella? :P

the doodlers said...

Sweet story. The bird has interesting markings. Do you knowe what kind of bird it is?

Jarrett said...

man, dogbot is amazing!

blabla said...

Thnx everybody!

Alina: hehe...cinderella ^^;

the doodlers:
Yeah I guess it's called 'great tit' in english or 'Parus Major'. There are a lot of those around here in Germany.

Kei Acedera said...

Awwwwww..thats so cute! its also nice of you to set it free..i would be tempted to keep it :P