Saturday, May 13, 2006

UV Unwrapping and Guitar Madness

Today I spend almost all day long unwrapping UVs...
I hate UV unwrapping....Tomorrow I'll probably spend the whole day texturing the main character. Anyways this is our room. It has a pretty nice ambience.


I'm practicing guitar like hell every day. Yesterday I had a skype webcam session with a friend of mine. He gave me a guitar lesson through skype. It was really fun! And now I'm trying to play "Tears in Heaven" by Eric Clapton...but it's darn hard...maybe it's a bit too advanced for a beginner like me ^^;
Well well I won't give up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lustig, fang auch grad an ein Instrument zu spielen. Bei mir ists aber die Ukulele, die paßt besser auf den Schreibtish ^_^

Bin mal gespannt was aus eurem Projekt wird....
ups sollte ich eigentlich auf englisch schreiben oder ist dir das egal?

So oder so Gruß und gute Nacht

blabla said...

Hey Milho!
Ukulele ist auch cool.

Was das Projekt betrifft bin ich ebenfalls gespannt ;)
Sprache ist egal ^^